That article was written by Robert Reich, who was a top aide during Bill Clinton’s administration and now is working closely with MoveOn.org – this underscores how organized and manufactured this effort to undermine Trump and Congressional Republicans is. We cannot allow them to prevail.
We here at CCC PAC won’t be intimidated and we won’t back down. When liberals tried to stop Governor Scott Walker and the Republican legislature in Wisconsin from implementing his reforms we stepped up and helped defeat their efforts which included protests, recalls, threats to lawmakers and more.
That is why we are launching our 100 Day Plan to push through the conservative reforms on the federal level we promised voters we’d support should the GOP achieve an Election Victory. Our 100 Day Plan includes the following:
* Repeal and replace the harmful ObamaCare debacle.
* Abolish Barack Obama’s illegal executive amnesty for illegal immigrants.
* Cancel all federal funding for “Sanctuary Cities.”
* Promote a series of middle class and business tax cuts.
* Undo all of the Obama-Clinton roadblocks to the Keystone Pipeline.
* Push through the confirmation of a constitutional conservative Supreme Court nominee.
* Restore funding to the rebuilding of our military and national defense.
Democrats are going to howl and scream and do everything they can to obstruct our agenda. That’s what these left-wing protests are all about.
Please support our efforts to enact this conservative 100 Day Plan for America!